Today I was talking with my friend and I've heard about a trend in nutrition. Namely, about raw food, I had never heard about it before so I decided to check it. Maybe you also don't know what is it, so you can find out something new.
American stars are fans of this diet: Gwyneth Paltrow, Demi Moore, Georgia May Jagger, Drew Barrymore... The list of celebrities who have opted for the raw food diet is very long. Straight from the United States, this trend is gradually starting to take hold in Europe.
See what the amateurs of raw food eat. Freshly picked fruits and vegetables, sprouted seeds, oilseeds, cereals, cold pressed first oils. No dairy products, no salt, no added sugar, no animal foods. The rules are strict: water is allowed only outside meals, each lunch must start with a salad, dinner, it must start with a soup, tea and coffee are proscribed.The list of authorized foods is short, such as the cooking methods permitted by the diet. The "raw" prohibits any firing above 47.8 ° C. For according to the gurus of the diet, cooking at more than 48 ° C would destroy the vitamins and especially the enzymes present in fruits and vegetables. To cook the food, you have to equip yourself: dehydrator, blender, cold juice extractors or variable-temperature steamer.
This diet has some positif aspects but it doesn't give you all the substances that your body needs. Personally, I don't like this idea and it would be difficult for me to bear even one day eating in this way.

No comments:
Post a Comment