![]() |
| https://qqcitations.com/images-citations/citation-n-oublie-jamais-cela-dans-la-vie-meme-dans-l-obscurite-la-lumiere-est-toujours-frank-andriat-187827.jpg |
"Never forget, in life, even in the darkness, the life is always present"
Tuesday,
the 21 of March we had the meeting with Frank Andriat, the author of
the book that I have talked recently. He arrived to our university
from Belgium.
Before
I had read some critics about his book Rose afghane and people have
written that in his book we can see a big love that he has to all the
people. He showed us that Afghanistan is not just the war, the burqas
and the Taliban. It is also a country where people sing, love and
laugh. With his sensitivity he touches the humanity of this people
that we tend to forget.
What
was striking for me that since he had entered to the classroom he did
not stop to smile! He is such a positive and optimistic person. I
liked him so much. He is not only the writer but also the teacher. He
was talking a lot about his work and we could see that he is very
involved in his work and he is very good in it. I wish I could be her
student. He was also talking about the circumstances of writing his
book. In general, he was telling a lot of anecdotes.
Andriat
is very intelligent, wise, inspiring and understanding, just
wonderful. I think he is one of the people who are not very numerous
in our society. I am happy to meet him and I will have the good
souvenirs about him for my whole life.

No comments:
Post a Comment