Thursday, 3 November 2016

Goodies


Last weekend I was in an exceptional cafeteria near Old Market Square in Poznań. 
I ordered a piece of cheescake with chocolate on top and the pieces of peanut butter. What's more, even cheese had a flavour of peanut butter. I also ordered a big milkshake made from milk, ice-cream, cream, but not only. We can choose ouerselves two chocolate bars which we want to blend with our shake. And there, we have an enormous choice! There is a bookcase with different kinds of candy bars. There is everything, few kinds of Kinder, Princessa, Snickers, Mars, Milky, Way, Bounty, Oreo and many others. I chose Kinder Bueno White and Kinder Country. I assure you that it was delicious.
Now you know what kind of things we can buy there. But it's just the beginning. There are also the cubes made from chocolate bars, the choice is big. I bought the cube of Ferrero Rocher and Kinder Bueno. 
Another thing are the cakes made from sponge cake and the chocolate bars which I mentioned above. There are many people who order it for birthday or another occasion. There are also unordinary cupcakes.
The ambiance in the cafeteria is very cheerful, there are lots of quotes in the colorful frames. It's very nice to read and maybe you will find a quote which will inspire you!

I know that all these things are not at all healthy, but if you want to make you pleasure one time for a long time, I recommend you this place. I assure you these treats are worth of much, much, much calories. 



2 comments:

  1. Kamila, I believe it was delicious ;)
    You have to take me there someday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. With pleasure, Kinga. We can go there many many times ;)

    ReplyDelete