Today I would like to tell about the change which has taken place in me since last year.
When I was five I learned to read and I loved the books. Later, I enrolled in a library. I like going there and choosing the books. Sometimes, a book catches my eyes and I discover a wonderful book by accident. I love spending my time lying in my bed with a cup of the and reading a book.
I was thinking that I would't be an e-reader because I don't like so much the new technologies and the new gadgets which appear constantly on the market. I liked the most the paper books.
The books are also the common gifts and I like when my friends are happy with the new books. But how to give someone an e-book ? It's a little bit strange and it picks up the magic.
I don't like the new books hot off the press. I like old, bended books, with the coffee rings, just the books with a story, I like the rustle of sheets. It's something you won't find in the e-books.
In fact, there are many advantages of the traditional books and l still like it. Nevertheless, I found a pleasure in reading the e-books. I have finally convinced to the practicality of the electronic books. Now, I can have a lot of books in one object which weighs little. It doesn't mean that I left the paper books. I'm still a bookworm but I just have changed a form of a book.
Sunday, 10 January 2016
E-books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment