Sunday, 10 January 2016

Bachelor's degree

Due to the fact that I am now in the third year of studies, I have to write th bachelor in languages. This work requires a lot of time and effort. In my datebook I have already indicated a number of terms until the end of June. On the one hand it's a bit scary for me that I will be so busy, but on the other hand, it is good to have everything planned. Now all I have to do is to stick to the plan. And work hardly, of course. 
The object of my bachelor is the comparative analysis of Charles Perrault's fairy tales in the translation into Polish. I'm very happy that this subject came to my mind because it connects the different fields of my interests, namely: languages, translation, literature and education of children. Actually, I have the opportunity to examine the fairy tales - the literary works of my childhood in the source language - the French, which has already a great value for me. The fairy tales are a particular kind of literature and have a particular function in the education of children. This theme is also interesting for me, I did the teaching specialization, I am interested in children and their education. 
When I was a little girl, my parents use to often read me the fairy tales. I loved it and now, after many years, this subject becomes the object of this important work. I could somehow go back to my childhood, I hope that thanks to it, this hard work that awaits me for the next six months, will be more pleasant. I will entry one more time in the world od Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Little Red Riding Hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment