Thursday, 25 May 2017

"God never blinks"


Today I want to tell you about a book which I just have finished reading.. And I'm not happy about it, because this book is just excellent. Happily, I can always return to it. This time, it is not a novel. It is something like a guide. The title is “God never blinks” and it is written by Regina Brett. Despite this title, this book does not talk about God. The subject of religion returns relatively rarely. I am sure that you can wonder what means such title, you may have many ideas... The author of the book during 40 years of her life, was thinking that at the moment of her birth, God has blinked and he missed it and never learned that she was born. But when she already finds out what is the happiness, she considers that “God never blinks” and never forget about you.

The book is composed of 50 lessons, as the author suggests “for life's little detours”. Each lesson is rather short, but very meaningful. To portray what she wants to express, she employs some anecdotes about other people.

I think every person, regardless of age, can find something for itself and about itself, something that would help her change something for the better in her life.

I have applied some lessons and I am very happy with the results.

Brett was a columnist and her life lessons column became very popular and it inspired her to create this book which quickly became a bestseller. She said that the lessons were posted on blogs and websites by people all over the world. Her lessons affected many people, representatives of all religions, because they are universal.


I am so fascinated with this book that I would like everyone to read it. I strongly recommend it and I ensure you that you will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment