Last
weekend I had the chance to go to the cinema with my two friends. We
have seen „Bridget Jones' Baby”. It was the best romantic comedy
which I have seen since few last years.
When
I was a teenager I read two parts of the book of
Helen Fielding („Bridget
Jones's Diary” and „Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason”). I also
saw the two parts of their adaptation. In that
time I loved Bridget (anyhow, I think everyone loves Bridget!) but I
was unconsolable of the fact that I couldn't know the continuation
with Mark Darcy.
Now,
I could know out it. After the second part of the book I thought that
Bridget and Mark would be always together. I was thinking that it was
the big real love for a whole life so on the beggining of the film I
was surprised that they weren't together. However, I wasn't wrong.
Mark is still her big real love but we know out it on the end.
The
trailer promised that the film would be funny. Even the situation
points on it: Bridget will have a baby but she doesn't know who is
the father: Mark or Jake? Exactly, the film was screamingly funny.
Many times I burst into laugh.
In
general, I was happy that the main caracters didn't change. Bridget
is always a bit ridiculous, bumbling and she always makes howlers.
Mark Darcy is always a little bit distant, ironic and quaint. But
the fact of review the same actors after many years let me return to
the past. The one thing that changed is, of course, their appearance.
We can clearly see that they got old since the second part of the
film.
To
sum up, I loved the film, for me everything was perfect and I don't
have any objections. Maybe there we people who will criticize this
film but I even didn't read any critic. I love the film and their
caracters. I strongly recommend it, not only for women. However,
that's women who will find the most of similarities between Bridget
and them.

No comments:
Post a Comment