![]() |
| http://www.tryfaith.org/images/blogimages/All-Saints-Day.jpg |
All Saints' Day has already passed, but I have a few reflections on that day.
My
friend sent me the article which was interesting and surprising for
me because before hadn't had any idea about it.
This
day, I'm always in only one cemetery in a small village. Of course I
saw on TV that in the big city cemeteries the things are a bit
diffrent, but I didn't realise to such an extent.
I think the things that are sold in the booths shouldn't be sold
during All Saints' Day. It's the only one, very unique day of the
year reserved for the dead. Obviously, some people say that “business
is business”, but I think that people earn a lot of money anyway on
selling the lanterns and the wreaths. I'm not against it, but in my
opinion, selling the cotton candy, the donuts, other foods and toys
is improper. For me it's a form of lack of respect for the deceased.
We can't make the bazaar in the cementary. In my opinion we have the
right places, the right days and the right time to do it.
I'm afraid that in the future it may go further and not much will stay od that day. I think that the 1 od November should rest the day during which we should make a bit of reflection and think about our deceased.

No comments:
Post a Comment