Thursday, 29 October 2015

Relationship with a foreigner

 I didn't want to be with a foreigner but it came unwittingly. Many people can't imagine a relationship with a foreigner. But enough said to leave all prejudices and stereotypes and see a person who has the individual character traits like each of us, not the stereotypic traits of english, german or french nations. People in all countries differ, and certainly our character shapes the environment in which we grew up. But it's for us to decide about our life. Thanks cars, planes, different means of communication we don't have to look for a partner just in the closest environment. We can follow our heart no matter how far the heart is calling us. I'm happy that I changed my mind in the question of a relationship with a foreigner because I gained a lot. I'm happy that I left the prejudices and I let that everything happenned naturally in its own rhythm. I'm aware of the fact that the relationship with a foreigner won't always bring me only the advantages. If we stay together, one day we will be on the horns of a dilemma, for example in what country to live and many others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment